Spicy Enchiladas (Meatless)
Time to add some kick to the traditional Enchiladas. Simple recipe and very filling. This recipe turns up the heat by using Moore’s Marinades new Habanero Hot Sauce.
Disclaimer: This recipe may be a plant-based recipe, but for all my meat lovers you can use your favorite ground meat.
- Gardein Meatless ‘Beef’ Crumbles
- 2 cans enchilada sauce (or you prepare your own)
- 2-3 tbsp Moore’s Marinades Habanero Hot Sauce
- 1 can Rotel tomatoes and green chiles (use the chipotle version for extra heat)
- 1 tbsp. chili powder
- 1 tbsp. cumin powder
- 1/2 tsp Himalaya sea salt
- 1/2 tsp cracked black pepper
- 12 Gluten-free corn tortillas (can use flour tortillas)
- Shredded Cheese
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- In a cast iron skillet (or medium sauce pan), cook meatless crumbles over medium high heat until thawed.
- Stir in the can of Rotel, chili powder, cumin, sea salt and Moore’s Marinades Habanero Hot Sauce. Add more hot sauce if you require more heat. Cook for an additional 3 minutes. Turn off heat.
- Spread 1/2 cup of enchilada sauce evenly in a glass 13×9 baking pan.
- Warm your tortillas according to package. Take each tortilla and spread the mixture down the middle. Wrap the tortillas around the mixture. Place them in the pan seem side down. Do this until all tortillas are prepared and placed in glass baking pan.
- Now take the remaining enchilada sauce and pour on top of the enchiladas. Next sprinkle the top with shredded cheese. Time to bake!
- Bake the enchiladas for 20 minutes. Take them out of the oven and let cool for a minimum of 5 minutes.
—PHYSICALLY UNIQUE DIVA—