This Taco Pasta recipe was a hit! Let’s just say dinner will be ready in less than 30 minutes maybe even 20. It’s protein packed and definitely kid friendly. Taste just like a taco just without the taco shell, LOL. We used the Cybele’s Free to Eat rotini pasta in this recipe. You are free to use any pasta noodle you’d like. Taco Pasta is meatless as I am a vegetarian, but all my meat lovers please feel free to add your favorite taco meat. Zesty flavor severed hot, don’t hurt yourself because you’ll want more!
- Rotel Diced Tomatoes & Green Chilies (optional: Chipotle flavor)
- 1 1/2 cup Vegetable Broth
- Black Beans
- Optional: 1 cup Corn
- Taco Seasoning
- HimalaSalt & Cracked Black Pepper
- 1 box Cybele’s Free To Eat Superfood White Rotini Pasta (Green Lentil, Cauliflower & Parsnip)
- 1/2 or 1 cup Shredded Cheese *depends on how cheese you will like it.
- Cook pasta as directed on box. Once finished, drain and rinse with warm water.
- Heat skillet to medium heat. Toss in pasta, rotel, vegetable broth, black beans, corn (optional).
- Next, add taco seasoning, himalasalt and crack black pepper to taste.
- Let cook down.
- Add in shredded cheese until melted. Once melted, serve hot.
- Optional, you can add your favorite toppings like green onions or sour cream. Want a different texture top it with crumbled tortilla chips.
Vuala! End Result
You now have a Taco Pasta to serve to your family. It’s quick and easy. Let’s not forget, tasty! Let us know in the comments what you think about this recipe.
—PHYSICALLY UNIQUE DIVA—