Green Enough: Eat Better, Live Cleaner, Be Happier All Without Driving Your Family Crazy (Hardcover)
What we do today will create a better tomorrow. Author Leah Segedie, creator of Mamavation.com and CEO of eco-wellness conference ShiftCon, is doing just that. In her book Green Enough she shares ways to eat better, live cleaner & be happier without driving yourself or your family crazy. She puts a ‘greener’ lifestyle in perspective. Takes the guessing game out of your shopping. In Green Enough, you’ll learn the different toxic chemicals that are invading not only your home but also your livelihood. Without reading Green Enough, you probably don’t know what toxic chemicals are in your deodorant or your daily snacks. How about what is in your cleaning sprays or even makeup? If a product says natural or organic or USDA approved, does that truly mean anything.
***In Green Enough, Leah Segedie…
- Leads you through the process of detoxifying your home, room by room
- Exposes the companies and brands that have harmful chemicals in their products
- Consults environmental and health experts to get to the bottom of what’s toxic and what’s tolerable
- Explains where all the hazmats (carcinogens, endocrine disruptors, neurotoxins) live in your home
- Lists safe and easily affordable foods, pantry staples, and home products
- Offers DIY home cleaning and skincare recipes
- And, she includes 50 delicious and kid-approved recipes to help you detoxify your cooking routine
***Reprinted from Green Enough by Leah Segedie. Copyright ©2018 by Leah Segedie. By permission of Rodale Books, a division of Penguin Random House LLC. Available wherever books are sold.
This book has a creative conversational style that I like. It holds your interest and is entertaining. It’s educating you by providing you real data with a little humor. I have learned more about a ‘greener’ lifestyle reading Green Enough. My family & I have switched out our deodorants, dog food, multi-vitamins, cleaners, laundry essentials and more. Switching to a cleaner (yet greener) lifestyle has not broken the bank for us. We are not completely green, but have a guide on hand to help us along the way.
Thank you Leah Segedie for releasing Green Enough in such a time where families are more in tuned with the products they are using. Thank you for giving us the knowledge we need to keep us ‘greener’ in an affordable way. Cheers to a greener lifestyle!
To order Green Enough today, click the Amazon link here http://amzn.to/2HQTENL or Check out your local booksellers.