Clarisonic Mia FIT + DIY Facial Cleanser
This is the Clarisonic Mia FIT daily facial cleansing device. I received this from my Aunt as a Christmas gift, December 2017. Sadly, I am just taking off the plastic and giving it a try. The Mia FIT is a small electronic device that can be used daily with two speed settings. The first speed setting is for a light cleanse, or daily cleanse. The second speed setting is for deep cleansing when you’ve worn makeup or cleansing your face post workout. The delicate or light cleanse is set for 60 seconds while the power or deep cleanse is set for 80 seconds. The Clarisonic Mia FIT comes with a USB charger making it easy to charge on the go as well as charge at home.
Tonight I did a D.I.Y. Facial Cleanser to use with my Clarisonic Mia FIT. I have extremely sensitive skin and cannot cleanse my face with over the counter facial cleansers. This cleansing recipe is light and great for sensitive skin.
Facial Cleanse Recipe
- 3 Tbsp. Distilled Water
- 1/3 cup 18 in 1 Hemp Almond Pure Castile Soap or Hemp Baby Unscented Pure Castile Soap
- 1/3 cup Raw Honey
- 2 Tbsp. Viva Naturals Sweet Almond Oil
- In a pump bottle, add distilled water. Next add the castile soap, then raw honey and last sweet almond oil. You can use jojoba oil if you prefer.
- Shake well until all of the honey is dissolved.
- Wet your face and the Clarisonic Mia FIT head with warm water.
- Take your newly created cleanser (or the cleanser that came with the Mia FIT) and pump a small amount onto the head.
- Choose the speed setting whether one for a delicate cleanse or two for the power cleanse. Remember one is for a daily use and two is for washing off makeup as well as a facial cleanse post workout.
- Turn the device on once you’ve set it to one or two. Start cleansing your forehead then next your nose and chin. Finally, cleanse your cheek and then your neck.
- Rinse your face as well as the brush head.
- I followed up with my rose water toner (rose water + distilled water).
- Take a piece of ice and rub it around your face. This will help close your pores.
- Last, rub on a light “evening” moisturizer.
Post Cleanse: Brush Before & After
Below is a picture of the Mia FIT head after cleansing my face and then after washing the brush head. As you can see it removed the impurities pretty well. I really like the Mia FIT and could see myself adding it to my daily routine.
This was my own personal review of my Christmas gift. This was not a paid post nor is this post affiliated with Clarisonic. Pictures are proof of my own personal experience. I hope you enjoyed making the DIY Facial Cleanser. Please feel free to leave a comment below. Would love to hear your experience with either the Clarisonic or the DIY Facial Cleanser.