Stuffed Bell Peppers
Vegan style stuffed bell pepper is easy to make and delicious to taste. Servings 4.
- Olive Oil
- Sweet Onion, finely chopped
- Garlic, Minced
- Mushrooms, diced
- Zucchini, diced
- 1 can Black Beans, *No Salt Added
- Quinoa & Brown Rice Mix
- 1 can Tomato Sauce
- 1 1/2 tsp Chile Powder
- 1 tsp Onion Powder
- 1/2-1 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Pepper
- 4-Bell Peppers, *Your Choice
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Heat up sauce pan and drizzle olive oil to coat the bottom. Add the onions and cook until they are translucent, approx. 2 minutes. Next add the garlic, cook for another 3 minutes.
- Add your chopped vegetables to the garlic and onion mix. Cook for additional 3-5 minutes.
- Next, add the black beans, quinoa & black bean mix, and tomato sauce and allow food to simmer.
- Cut the tops off of the bell peppers and remove the seeds. Coat them with olive oil and place on cookie sheet open area faced down. Let them cook for 10 minutes or until semi-soft.
- Remove from oven and then stuffed them with the cooked vegetables/quinoa-rice mixture. Place back into the oven for 5 minutes.
- Garnish with cilantro. Bon Appetit.
—PHYSICALLY UNIQUE DIVA—