Creamy Cannellini Beans
This dish is quick, easy, and affordable. It can be a side dish as well as a main dish. Servings 4.
- 3 Tbs. Vegan Butter
- 4 Green Onions, cut into slices
- 2 Shallots, finely chopped
- 3 Tbs Minced Garlic
- 2 cups Trader Joe’s Coconut Creamer
- 3 cans Trader Joe’s White Cannellini Beans
- 1 Lemon, juiced
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/4 tsp Nutmeg
- Melt butter in a cast iron skillet (or large sauce pan) over medium heat. Once butter is melted, add onions and shallots; saute them for 3 minutes. Make sure to stir occasionally. Next, add garlic and saute 2 minutes.
- Stir in coconut creamer, and simmer until slightly thickened.
- Add the white cannellini beans; simmer 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated.
- Last…stir in lemon juice, salt, pepper and nutmeg.
- Bon Appetit!
Pair this dish with some delicious Toast Points.
—PHYSICALLY UNIQUE DIVA—