Chocolate Protein Cookies
These chocolate delights were made with Everlast Vegan Protein Powder. Protein is very important. Why not add it to your dessert or snack?!
- 1 cup Flour
- 1/3 cup Everlast Protein Powder
- 1 tsp Baking Powder (aluminum free)
- 1/4 tsp Baking Soda
- 2 tbs Cacao (If you do not have it use cocoa powder)
- * 1/4 cup Vegan Butter (We used Earth Balanced Brand)
- 1 cup Organic Coconut Palm Sugar
- 2 eggs
- 2 tbs Almondmilk, unsweetened
- 2 tsp vanilla extract
- White Chocolate Chips, optional
*Be sure the butter is softened. We let our butter sit out while gathering ingredients.
- Preheat your oven to 325 degrees. We have a gas stove and preheated it to 300 degrees as our stove gets hot pretty quick.
- Combine all dry ingredients in a small bowl.
- In a medium bowl, combine the butter and sugar. Mix until fluffy (or smoothed).
- Add the eggs, one at a time, to the butter/sugar mixture. Once both eggs are blended add in the remaining ingredients (almondmilk and vanilla).
- Take the small bowl of dry ingredients and add it to the mixture. Make sure it is mixed well.
- Line your cookie sheet with parchment paper.
- Use a rounded *teaspoon to drop batter onto the lined cookie sheet. Add white chocolate chips on top, optional.
- Bake for about 10-15 minutes. Depends on your oven and temperature.
- Take out of oven and let the cookies cool a bit before serving.
*If you want your cookies to be larger, I would suggest using a rounded tablespoon instead.
—PHYSICALLY UNIQUE DIVA—