Chocolate Chip Cookies
These Chocolate chip cookies were easy to make. They are healthier and vegan friendly.
- 2 sticks of butter (vegan), must be soft
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/4 cup almondmilk
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- 2 1/4 cup cake flour, sifted
- 1/4 tsp salt
- 1 tsp baking soda ***NOT POWDER***
- 1 1/2 cup Enjoy Life Foods Chocolate Chips
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. I use an oven thermometer to make sure that the temp is exactly 350 degrees.
- In a mixing bowl, cream butter and both sugars with a mixer until fluffy.
- Add the vanilla and almondmilk. Be sure to scrape sides if you need to. This will ensure that it mixes well.
- Add sifted cake flour, salt, and baking soda. Remember not to use baking powder. I mixed the flour at 1/2 cup increments and then the last 1/4 cup. Again scrape sides to ensure that it all mixes together well.
- Last, add in the chocolate chips. The best part right!
- Line a backing sheet with parchment paper.
- Start dropping cookies onto the sheet using a cookie scoop or tablespoon. Make sure that you slightly flatten the cookies before placing into oven.
- Bake for 8-10 minutes or until golden. Mine took exactly 8 minutes.
- Remove baking sheet from the oven. Place the parchment paper onto a cooling rack.
- Cookies are ready to remove from parchment paper once they have cooled. Serve!
—PHYSICALLY UNIQUE DIVA—