Sweet & Spicy Burger
This sizzling sweet heat burger will send your taste buds on an extravaganza. There’s a sweet sensation with a kick from the heat (or spicy). This sweet & spicy burger was created using the Beyond Meat burger patties.
- Beyond Meat burger patties
- Wheat berry bread, toasted
- Maple syrup, Grade A
- Chili paste
- Earth Balance Organic Vegan Butter
- Yellow Onions
- Pickles, of choice
- Pineapple slices (or rings)
- Grill the burger(s) until cooked all the way through.
- Grill onions until transparent or have nice grill marks.
- Toast bread to your liking.
- In small pot, add the butter, maple syrup, and as much chili paste to taste. You want to make sure there is a balance with the sweet taste & heat; like yin yang. Once finished, it should be in a thick consistency. About 3-5 minutes.
- To plate, add bottom toast, then burger, then pour some of your sweet heat sauce, then add grilled onions, pineapple ring, pickles, and top toast. If you prefer hamburger buns, feel free to use that instead. Make sure, if you are living a vegan lifestyle, that the bun is vegan approved bun.
Note: You may add any other toppings as you like. (e.g. vegan mayo, mustard, tomatoes, raw spinach, raw arugula, romaine lettuce)
—Physically Unique Diva—