Spicy Avocado Ranch Dip
Spicy Avocado Ranch Dip can be served with your favorite raw vegetables or even potato wedges. Have it as an appetizer or meal. Either way, it’s a must eat!
- 1 Small avocado
- 1 cup yogurt
- 1/8 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Dash Black Pepper
- Dash Dill Weed
- 1 1/2 teaspoon White Wine Vinegar
- 1/4 teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Onion Powder
- 1/4 teaspoon Dried Parsley Flakes
- 1/2 fresh jalapeno, seeds removed
- Combine the avocado, yogurt, kosher salt, black pepper, dill weed, white wine vinegar, garlic powder, onion powder, dried parsley, jalapeno into blender. Mix well.
- Place in sauce (or dip bowl) and place on serving tray with the wedges. Garnish with Parmesan cheese and dried parsley flakes (optional).
- Now serve.
—Physically Unique Diva—