Sizzling Yam Patties
Farm to table, sizzling yam patties. Eat it alone or as a side with your main entrée.
- Farm fresh yam patties, frozen
- Nutiva Buttery flavored coconut oil
- Cinnamon, ground
- Vanilla essence
- Sweetener of choice (optional)
- Melt 1-2 Tbsp of coconut oil in the skillet. The amount depends on how many yam patties.
- Mixed together in a small bowl, the vanilla and coconut palm sugar.
- Place the yam patties into the skillet. Pour (sprinkle) the vanilla mixture over each patty then sprinkle the cinnamon on top.
Cook on each side for 3-5 minutes.