Homemade fresh out the oven egg-less biscuits that you can serve any time of the day.
- 1 cup Almondmilk, warm
- 4 Tbsp sugar
- 2 1/4 tsp Instant yeast
- 2 cups Bob Mill Organic flour
- 1 Tbsp coconut sugar (or cane sugar)
- 1 tsp HimalaSalt
- 6 Tbsp vegan butter (or butter)
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In a small mixing bowl, combine the warm milk and sugar together until sugar is dissolved. Add the instant yeast. Over the bowl with plastic wrap for 10 minutes.
- While the yeast mix is sitting to activate, mix together the flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, and himalasalt in a medium mixing bowl.
- Cut in the butter using a blender until the mixture looks like crumbs.
- Next, once the 10 minutes are up, slowly add the yeast mix while mixer is on low. Do this until dough is mixed well.
- ***Please note the dough will be sticky. That is OK.*** Knead the dough 15 times on a lightly floured surface. Place back into bowl, covered with plastic wrap, for another 15-20 minutes.
- Roll out the dough and use a biscuit cutter to cut out biscuits. I was able to get 8-9 small biscuits out of this dough.
- Place each biscuit on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
—Physically Unique Diva—