Creamy Rosemary White Bean Soup
This Creamy Rosemary White Bean Soup is delectable and great for winter cold nights. The aroma of the rosemary makes the kitchen smell wonderful, and it’s quite easy to make.
- Three cans of Trader Joes White Cannellini Beans, washed (rinsded)
- One large sweet onion
- Two tbs Coconut oil
- Two-Three tbs minced garlic
- One and a half rosemary branches, pull of stem
- Five Cups of Vegetable Stock (low sodium)
- Two tsp Himalayan Salt
- One half tsp of black pepper, ground
- Garnish with cayenne pepper and vegan “bacon” bits.
- Heat up a large pot on medium heat.
- Add the coconut oil and onions. Cook onions until golden.
- Add the garlic next. Cook for another two minutes.
- Next, add in the beans, rosemary, salt, pepper, and vegetable stock. Turn the heat up until it starts to boil.
- Once boiling starts, turn down to simmer for approximately 20 minutes.
- Turn the heat off. Pour the bean mixture into a Vitamix Blender (or food processor) to puree the soup.
- Serve in a bowl. Garnish the soup with cayenne pepper and vegan “bacon” bits.
—Physically Unique Diva—