Coconut Manna Biscuits
Homemade fresh out the oven Coconut Manna Biscuits.
- 2 cups All-purpose flour, Bob Mills Organic Flour
- 1 Tbsp Baking Powder
- 1 Tbsp Coconut Sugar
- 1 tsp HimalaSalt
- 4 Tbsp Nutiva Coconut Manna
- 2 Tbsp Vegan Butter
- 1 cup Almondmilk
- Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
- In mixing bowl, mix together the flour, baking powder, coconut sugar, and himalasalt.
- Cut in the coconut manna and butter using a blender until the mixture looks like crumbs.
- Next, slowly add the almondmilk while mixer is on low. Do this until dough is mixed well.
- Knead the dough 15 times on a lightly floured surface.
- Roll out the dough and use a biscuit cutter to cut of biscuits. I was able to get 8-9 small biscuits out of this dough.
- Place each biscuit on an ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake for 12 minutes or until biscuits are golden.
—Physically Unique Diva—