Caramel Chocolate Chip Cookies
This is a big cookie packed with sweetness that will satisfy your craving. My family is addicted to this cookie.
- 3 cups gluten-free flour blend
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon cracked salt
- 2 sticks unsalted butter, cold
- semi-sweet chocolate chips
- dark chocolate chips
- caramel chips, (dairy free optional)
- 2 large eggs, room temperature
- 1 tsp pure vanilla extract
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees. In the mixer bowl, add flour, brown sugar, sugar, baking powder, baking soda, and cracked salt.
- Beat, on a medium speed, in butter pieces at a time. Butter must be cold.
- Once it starts to crumble, add in the chocolate chips and caramel chips.
- Next add in the two eggs one at a time. Once they are blended in well, add in the vanilla extract.
- Line your baking sheet (or cookie sheet) with parchment paper. Scoop out some dough and create cookie dough balls. If you are making the entire batch of dough you will need more than one cookie sheet. You can freeze or refrigerate the rest if you are not cooking the entire batch of dough.
- Now that you have the sheet topped with cookie balls. Put them in the freezer for 15 minutes.
- Bake the cookies for 20 minutes. Let them cool completely before eating them.
—Physically Unique Diva—