This buffalo dip goes great with vegetables or tortilla chips. Delicious and well-balanced flavors. *It can be served as a party appetizer.
- 2 cans Cannellini White Northern Beans
- 1 1/4 cup Cashews, soaked for 1-2 hours in warm water.
- 3/4 Moore’s Original Buffalo Sauce
- 1 tbs (dairy-free) ranch seasoning
- 2 tbs Bragg’s Nutritional Yeast
- 1/2 tsp Minced Garlic
- 1/4 tsp Onion Powder
- 1 lemon, juiced
- Green Onions, to garnish
- Blend all ingredients in a Vitamix Blender or Food Processor until smooth.
- Let chill in refrigerator before serving. Garnish with Green Onions.
—Physically Unique Diva—