Banana Manna Blueberry Cheesecake
This Banana Manna Blueberry (Acai) Cheesecake is delightful and easy to make. Homemade with natural-organic ingredients. Filled with superfood, protein packed, and vitamin rich. It is definitely kid approved for all of you with little Lovelies.
For the crust
- 1 1/2 cup walnuts
- Pinch coarse sea salt
- 2 cups pitted medjool dates
For the filling
- 3 cups cashews
- 1/4 teaspoon coarse sea salt
- 2/3 cups Nutiva Coconut Manna
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 3 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1/2 cup organic maple syrup
- 1 cup blueberries
- 2 Tbsp Acai Berry
- 1-2 frozen banana(s)
- Soak the cashews in water overnight. Drain the water and set aside.
- Place the walnuts and sea salt in a high speed blender (with grind setting otherwise use a food processor) and ‘grind‘ roughly. Add the dates and process until the mixture is uniform and sticks together. Press mixture evenly onto the bottom of a 9” springform pan or small pans as displayed in picture. Let sit in freezer while making the “cheesecake” batter.
- Use a high speed blender to blend cashews, sea salt, coconut manna, vanilla extract, lemon juice, and maple syrup thoroughly, until silky smooth.
- Pour just more than half of the filling mixture into a bowl. With the remainder in the container add the bananas. Blend until smooth. Remove pan from freezer. Add this layer to the pan(s). Use a spatula to smooth it.
- Pour the remaining mix back into the container. Add the blueberries and acai powder. Blend until smooth. Add this layer on top of the banana layer. Use an inverted spatula to smooth it over.
- Place the raw cheesecake into the freezer and let it sit for two hours or longer before slicing and serving.
—Physically Unique Diva—