PhzUniqueDiva’s Body (Belly) Butter
An all natural and vegan friendly body (belly) butter. Great for mommas to be pregnancy belly. Use during and after your pregnancy. Also great for the divas who love the feeling of soft (non-dry and flaky) skin. The recipe and instructions are simple. It does take time, but it’s all worth it in the end.
Ingredients for PhzUniqueDiva’s Body (Belly)Butter
- 1/2 cup raw cocoa butter (product)
- 1/2 cup raw shea butter (product)
- 1/2 cup unrefined organic coconut oil (product)
- 1/2 cup carrier oil of choice (olive oil, jojoba oil, almond oil)
- 30 drops of an essential oil of choice (lavender, sweet orange, etc.)
- Melt together cocoa, shea butter, coconut oil, and carrier oil. I used a glass bowl to do so. You can use a double boiler as well.
- Let it sit on a metal cooling rack (same rack that you would cool cakes or cookies on) for 10-15 minutes or until slightly cooled.
- Once slightly cooled, add in the 30 drops of essential oil.
- Next, place the mixture into the refrigerator for 2 hours or until the mixture is slightly harden.
- Take mixture out of the refrigerator and whip with a hand mixer for 10 minutes. Your mixture should become or look like a fluffy consistency.
- Place it back into the refrigerator for 10 minutes to let it set.
- Take a glass jar with lid and put your beautifully created body butter into it. Then Enjoy! ***See my picture below for an example of a jar.***